When i was young and free,and my imaginations has no limits
i dreamed of changing the world.
As o grew older and wisher,i discovered the world would not change
so,i shortened my sights some what.
and i decided to change my country.
But it too seemed immovable...
As i grew into twilight years
In one last desperate attempt
I settled For changing only my family,those closet to me
but alas ,they would have none of it.
And now,As i lay on my death bed
i suddenly realized
if i only change my self first,...
then by X-ample i might have changed my family....
from their inspirations and encouragement
i would then have beenable to better my country!
and who knows?!
I may have even change the world!...
i dreamed of changing the world.
As o grew older and wisher,i discovered the world would not change
so,i shortened my sights some what.
and i decided to change my country.
But it too seemed immovable...
As i grew into twilight years
In one last desperate attempt
I settled For changing only my family,those closet to me
but alas ,they would have none of it.
And now,As i lay on my death bed
i suddenly realized
if i only change my self first,...
then by X-ample i might have changed my family....
from their inspirations and encouragement
i would then have beenable to better my country!
and who knows?!
I may have even change the world!...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar